As of late May 2017, the updated design has been available in Cascade. To migrate an existing website to this exciting new design, please create a request in Jira or email the WTS Cascade group with the request. All newly-created websites will be built in the new design.
Please refer to the following for the most updated information:
A updated web style guide will be added soon.
Supporting Files for the 2013 Template
This web style guide was created to assist Western's web community with designing Cascade websites that are intuitive and consistent. The 52-page document includes labelled diagrams, embedded links, and detailed descriptions on applying CSS classes while the instructions page offers HTML coding directions for helping you create visually appealing and well-structured websites.
Please contact the Communications web team, firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback on the style guide.
- Mini Social Media icons pack (.zip > .png, 12KB)
- 2017 Social Media icon pack (.ai, 307KB)
- Banner Template, 700x300px (.psd, 504KB) - to download, right click and choose 'Save Link As' (on Mac) or 'Save As' (on PC)
- 2017 Faculty / Staff headshot template, 160x180px (.psd, 3.8MB) - to download, right click and choose 'Save Link As' (on Mac) or 'Save As' (on PC).
- 2017 Faculty / Staff headshot template, 115x150px (.psd, 2.5MB) - to download, right click and choose 'Save Link As' (on Mac) or 'Save As' (on PC).