Physical Plant Service Centre upgrade improving callers' experience
By Communications Staff
April 14, 2010
Callers to the Physical Plant Service Centre will be welcomed by a new voice in the coming days. The unit is launching a new phone tree system that will pick up all inbound calls beginning after-hours on Thursday, April 15.
- Press "1" for all facilities emergencies, such as flooding, power outages, etc.
- Press "2" for project inquiries such as estimates, locates, and service interruptions.
- Press "3" for card access, callers will be transferred to campus police.
- Press "4" for service requests and the service centre.
- Press "9" to repeat the menu.
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Off-Campus Advertising Sales:
Chris Amyot, Campus Ad
National Advertising Representative:
The University of Western Ontario