Someone you know looking for a part-time job?
By Communications Staff
August 22, 2013
Hospitality Services is hosting a Job Fair in Room 100, London Hall (1140 Western Road, near Sarnia Road) on Wednesday, August 7th, from 9 am - 11:30 am and 12 noon - 3 pm. They are looking for dynamic and innovative individuals to join their team. Experience in the hospitality industry would be an asset but is not a requirement as they do offer a comprehensive training program. With the opening of two new facilities as well as accommodating the needs of other areas in the division, there are potentially 100 PART-TIME positions to be filled this fall.
Why join the Hospitality Services team?
- Friendly, caring and supportive community.
- Growth potential and advancement opportunities.
- Rewarding employment experience in a diverse environment.
- Competitive wages.
- Extensive training provided - WHMIS, Food Safe, Smart Serve (as required).
- Varied Shifts... days, evenings, late night, weekdays & weekends, up to 24 hours per week.
What to expect at the Job Fair...
Displays will be set up highlighting the various operations and services provided by Hospitality Services and some current staff will be available to answer any questions that may arise. Everyone interested in joining the team will receive an initial interview. All applicants are asked to bring their resume and references to the Job Fair.
For further information, please contact Hospitality Services:
- Tel: 519 661-4231 or 519 661-2111 Ext. 82285
- Fax: 519 661-3950
- Online: Contact Us Form
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.hospitalityservices.uwo.ca
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Off-Campus Advertising Sales:
Chris Amyot, Campus Ad