Still time to get tickets for Western Family Hockey Festival
By Communications Staff
January 28, 2013
All faculty and staff and their families are invited to join President Chakma in cheering on our Mustangs at the Fourth Annual Western Family Hockey Festival, Saturday, January 26, 2013.
In addition to free admission to the hockey games at Thompson Recreation & Athletic Centre (TRAC), you are invited to participate in a variety of fun activities. Complimentary food and children's activities will be scheduled between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. The puck drops for the Women's hockey game (vs. Ryerson Rams) at 4:00 p.m., and the Men's game (vs. York Lions) gets underway at 7:00 p.m.
The deadline to order your complimentary tickets is Tuesday, January 22, 2013, at noon. Please note that we have a new online ticket system this year -- the instructions for which are outlined below. If you have any questions or require assistance please contact the Mustang ticket office at 519-661-2111 ext 84077 or email@example.com
We hope to see you at the game!
How To Purchase Staff/Faculty Hockey Tickets
Saturday January 26, 2013
Women vs. Ryerson at 4:00 pm
Men vs. York at 7:00 pm
Complimentary Food from 5:30 to 7:30 pm
1. Go to the following link - http://westernmustangstickets.universitytickets.com/user_pages/event.aspx?id=778&cid=102&p=1/
2. Click on "Login to Purchase"
3. Either Sign In or Create a new profile: You must use your uwo email to be eligible for complimentary tickets
4. Select the number of tickets you require beside "Faculty & Staff"
- Do not use the Adult, Student or Child option
5. Click "Find Tickets"
6. Under Delivery Options select "E-Ticket (No Charge)"
7. Click "Checkout"
8. The next page that loads will say “Order Complete” at the top
9. Click “Print/Save All Tickets”
10. A PDF will open. Make sure that you print these tickets as that is your ticket to the game.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, January 26th! If you have any questions or require assistance please contact the Mustang ticket office at 519-661-2111 ext 84077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Off-Campus Advertising Sales:
Chris Amyot, Campus Ad
National Advertising Representative:
The University of Western Ontario